Current Size: 100%
Home Forward’s work is primarily funded through a combination of rental income from our housing communities and grants by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development.
Home Forward’s two main funding sources for the fiscal year ending March 31, 2013 are $85 million in HUD subsidies and grants, which accounts for 78 percent of budgeted operating revenues, and $14 million in rental income, which accounts for 13 percent of operating revenues. For more details on our finances, you can view or download our current budget or annual reports below.
- Fiscal Year 2013 Budget
- Annual Financial Report for the Fiscal Year Ended 3/31/2012
- Annual Financial Report for the Fiscal Year Ended 3/31/2011
- Annual Financial Report for the Fiscal Year Ended 3/31/2010
- Annual Financial Report for the Fiscal Year Ended 3/31/2009
- Annual Financial Report for the Fiscal Year Ended 3/31/2008
- Annual Financial Report for the Fiscal Year Ended 3/31/2007
- Annual Financial Report for the Fiscal Year Ended 3/31/2006
Report to the Community
In early 2013 Home Forward published its first report to the community since changing its name in 2011. The report explains progress on major initiatives and the strategies the agency will pursue over the next several years. Click here to view or download the report.
Monthly Status Updates
Every month, Home Forward produces a central reporting tool called a Dashboard Report to provide a snapshot of the status and activity of each of the agency's programs. Items tracked in this report include number of property and voucher units, demographic information, waiting list numbers, financial performance, and activity in services and development projects. To view the latest Dashboard Report click here.
In 2010, Home Forward developed new strategic directions to guide the agency over the next several years. The new directions, found in Framing the Future, are the result of a community-wide effort to identify how we can fulfill our mission better. As a result the agency adopted four objectives:
- Prioritize housing resources to better serve key populations
- Manage the housing services continuum with internal and external resources
- Strengthen partnerships with Home Forward residents and program participants
- Further the agency's role in the regional housing market
To read more details, please download Framing the Future. The agency's 2013 Report to the Community, described above, explains the strategic operating goals that build on these directions.