Current Size: 100%
Moving to Work
Moving to Work is a long-term federal pilot program designed to learn whether public housing authorities can serve their communities better with more local discretion over funding allocation, policies, and procedures.
Home Forward is one of only 39 public housing authorities in the country (out of more than 3,000) that have been selected by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) and approved by Congress to participate in this program. We have been operating as a Moving to Work agency since April 1, 1999. Visit HUD's website to learn more about Moving To Work.
Annual Plans & Reports
As part of the Moving to Work demonstration project, Home Forward prepares an annual plan. We use this opportunity to review with the community any policy changes that we are considering over the next 12 months.
We are currently developing our Plan for fiscal year 2016, which begins in April 2015.
Click here to read our draft Fiscal Year 2016 Annual Plan.
You can read previous annual plans and reports by clicking on the links below.
- Fiscal Year 2015 Annual Plan
- Fiscal Year 2014 Annual Plan
- Fiscal Year 2013 Annual Plan
- Fiscal Year 2012 Annual Report
- Fiscal Year 2012 Annual Plan
- Fiscal Year 2011 Annual Report
- Fiscal Year 2011 Annual Plan
- Fiscal Year 2010 Annual Report
- Fiscal Year 2010 Annual Plan
- Fiscal Year 2009 Annual Report
- Fiscal Year 2009 Annual Plan